Welcome! The mission of the Early Intervention Training Center (EITC) is to provide support and professional development opportunities to the Massachusetts Early Intervention (EI) community, including those seeking certification through the Department of Public Health.
We invite and encourage you to visit this Web site frequently and subscribe to the EITC web newsletter to receive updates and announcements from the EITC.
- Important Reminder:
As of December 31, 2013, The EITC will only accept CEIS portfolios in the 2012 format. If you are preparing your portfolio in the CEIS 2002 format, please be sure you are able to submit it to the EITC by the end of 2013. If you are unable to submit by then, you must revise it and submit under the CEIS 2012 format.
FAQs for CEIS 2012 (Word document)
Visit our workshop registration system:
Watch our new training video online or download it to show in a classroom setting or on your iPod/iPhone.
- CEIS 2012 manual and forms now available!
- Transition Training available online (awards Competency Indicator 5.7)
- Principles and Practices of Early Intervention: Child Development training available online (meets requirement for Competency Indicators 1.1 and 1.4)
- Instructional video: "Confidentiality and Redacting: Instructions to ensure thhe privacy of children and families"
Please take note of the following trainings that may be of interest to EI staff:
- "Recognizing Substance Use and its Effect on Families with Young Children" December 5 in Canton, December 12 in Shrewsbury and December 18 in Holyoke
- "Helping Families Navigate the Challenges of Living with a Fussy Baby" December 6 in Waltham