Welcome! The mission of the Early Intervention Training Center (EITC) is to provide support and professional development opportunities to the Massachusetts Early Intervention (EI) community, including those seeking certification through the Department of Public Health.
We invite and encourage you to visit this Web site frequently and subscribe to the EITC web newsletter to receive updates and announcements from the EITC.
Visit our workshop registration system:
Watch our new training video online or download it to show in a classroom setting or on your iPod/iPhone.
- CEIS 2012 manual and forms now available!
- Transition Training available online (awards Competency Indicator 5.7)
- Principles and Practices of Early Intervention: Child Development training available online (meets requirement for Competency Indicators 1.1 and 1.4)
- Instructional video: "Confidentiality and Redacting: Instructions to ensure the privacy of children and families"
Please take note of the following trainings that may be of interest to EI staff:
- "Cultural Competency: Techniques & Strategies in Clinical Settings" October 16 in Boston
- "Helping Families Access Concrete Supports in Times of Need: Substance Use, Housing Insecurity and Immigration" November 5 in Plymouth
- "Overcoming Barriers, Empowering Families: understanding the voices of those who struggle with poverty" November 9 in Devens
- "Journey Through Prematurity Conference" November 15 in Waltham
- "Strength-Based Approaches to Supporting Young Children & Families Facing Adversity," trauma training opportunities through December 2015 in Worcester, Lawrence, Plymouth, and Mattapan