Welcome! The mission of the Early Intervention Training Center (EITC) is to provide support and professional development opportunities to the Massachusetts Early Intervention (EI) community, including those seeking certification through the Department of Public Health.
We invite and encourage you to visit this Web site frequently and subscribe to the EITC web newsletter to receive updates and announcements from the EITC.
FAQs for CEIS 2012 (Word document)
Visit our workshop registration system:
Watch our new training video online or download it to show in a classroom setting or on your iPod/iPhone.
- CEIS 2012 manual and forms now available!
- Transition Training available online (awards Competency Indicator 5.7)
- Principles and Practices of Early Intervention: Child Development training available online (meets requirement for Competency Indicators 1.1 and 1.4)
- Instructional video: "Confidentiality and Redacting: Instructions to ensure the privacy of children and families"
Please take note of the following trainings that may be of interest to EI staff:
- AIA Webinar "Sustaining the Promise of Child Well-being for Infants and Toddlers Born Prenatally Drug Exposed: Strategies, core components and long-term outcomes of the Miami community collaboration model" April 14 1:00-2:30
- Infant-Parent Training Institute: Maternal Mental Health Course meets on 6 Wednesdays between March 18 and May 13, 2015 in Waltham
- 36th Annual MEIC Conference May 6 and 7 in Marlborough
- Partners in Perinatal Health" 26th Annual Conference May 12 in Norwood
- AIA Webinar "Strengthening the Parent-child Attachment in Families Affected by Substance Abuse" May 12 1:00-2:30
- Substance Use Disorders, Pregnancy, and the Post-Partum Period: Toward a Coordinated, Comprehensive System of Care for Women and Their Families" May 13 in Norwood