Welcome! The mission of the Early Intervention Training Center (EITC) is to provide support and professional development opportunities to the Massachusetts Early Intervention (EI) community, including those seeking certification through the Department of Public Health.
We invite and encourage you to visit this Web site frequently and subscribe to the EITC web newsletter to receive updates and announcements from the EITC.
FAQs for CEIS 2012 (Word document)
Visit our workshop registration system:
Watch our new training video online or download it to show in a classroom setting or on your iPod/iPhone.
- CEIS 2012 manual and forms now available!
- Transition Training available online (awards Competency Indicator 5.7)
- Principles and Practices of Early Intervention: Child Development training available online (meets requirement for Competency Indicators 1.1 and 1.4)
- Instructional video: "Confidentiality and Redacting: Instructions to ensure the privacy of children and families"
Please take note of the following trainings that may be of interest to EI staff:
- Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorders: Will you know it when you see it" January 14, 2015 (snow date January 21) in Milford
- 2015 Luminary Lecture Series "The Impact of Early Relationships and Experience on Neurodevelopment and the Neurosequential Model of Therapeutics (NMT) in Work with Children 0-5" January 23, 2015 at UMass Boston
- "BSAS: Substance Abuse: The Family as Agent of Change" January 28, 2015 in Worcester
- Infant-Parent Training Institute: Maternal Mental Health Course meets on 6 Wednesdays between March 18 and May 13, 2015 in Waltham