Welcome! The mission of the Early Intervention Training Center (EITC) is to provide support and professional development opportunities to the Massachusetts Early Intervention (EI) community, including those seeking certification through the Department of Public Health.
We invite and encourage you to visit this Web site frequently and subscribe to the EITC web newsletter to receive updates and announcements from the EITC.
Visit our workshop registration system:
Watch our new training video online or download it to show in a classroom setting or on your iPod/iPhone.
- CEIS 2012 manual and forms now available!
- Transition Training available online (awards Competency Indicator 5.7)
- Principles and Practices of Early Intervention: Child Development training available online (meets requirement for Competency Indicators 1.1 and 1.4)
- Instructional video: "Confidentiality and Redacting: Instructions to ensure the privacy of children and families"
Please take note of the following trainings that may be of interest to EI staff:
- Infant-Parent Training Institute: Maternal Mental Health Course meets on 6 Wednesdays between March 18 and May 13, 2015 in Waltham
- 36th Annual MEIC Conference May 6 and 7 in Marlborough
- Partners in Perinatal Health" 26th Annual Conference May 12 in Norwood
- Substance Use Disorders, Pregnancy, and the Post-Partum Period: Toward a Coordinated, Comprehensive System of Care for Women and Their Families" May 13 in Norwood
- "Connecting and Advocating Respite for Everyone" May 14 in Marlborough
- 23rd Annual Childcare Conference—"Raising Children For an Uncertain Future" June 6 in Newton
- "Autism Spectrum disorder Across the Life span 2015" July 11 and 12 in Boston
- "The Children’s Trust" free spring training calendar (MS Word doc.)