Welcome! The mission of the Early Intervention Training Center (EITC) is to provide support and professional development opportunities to the Massachusetts Early Intervention (EI) community, including those seeking certification through the Department of Public Health.
We invite and encourage you to visit this Web site frequently and subscribe to the EITC web newsletter to receive updates and announcements from the EITC.
FAQs for CEIS 2012 (Word document)
For staff currently working on their CEIS Portfolio:>> Request a CEIS 2012 Manual >>
Visit our workshop registration system:
Watch our new training video online or download it to show in a classroom setting or on your iPod/iPhone.
- CEIS 2012 manual and forms now available!
- Transition Training available online (awards Competency Indicator 5.7)
- Principles and Practices of Early Intervention: Child Development training available online (meets requirement for Competency Indicators 1.1 and 1.4)
- Instructional video: "Confidentiality and Redacting: Instructions to ensure the privacy of children and families"
Please take note of the following trainings that may be of interest to EI staff:
- "NBO Training" October 16 and 17 at Boston Children’s Hospital in Waltham
- "18th Annual Great Beginnings Conference" October 24 in Worcester
- "Helping Families Access Concrete Supports in Times of Needs: Substance Use, Housing Insecurity and Immigration" October 27 in Springfield, November 17 in Framingham and December 3 in Worcester
- "Developmental Roots of Mentalization" (2014 Luminary Lecture Series) November 8 at UMass Boston