Welcome! The mission of the Early Intervention Training Center (EITC) is to provide support and professional development opportunities to the Massachusetts Early Intervention (EI) community, including those seeking certification through the Department of Public Health.
We invite and encourage you to visit this Web site frequently and subscribe to the EITC web newsletter to receive updates and announcements from the EITC.
FAQs for CEIS 2012 (Word document)
Visit our workshop registration system:
Watch our new training video online or download it to show in a classroom setting or on your iPod/iPhone.
- CEIS 2012 manual and forms now available!
- Transition Training available online (awards Competency Indicator 5.7)
- Principles and Practices of Early Intervention: Child Development training available online (meets requirement for Competency Indicators 1.1 and 1.4)
- Instructional video: "Confidentiality and Redacting: Instructions to ensure the privacy of children and families"
Please take note of the following trainings that may be of interest to EI staff:
- "Helping Families Access Concrete Supports in Times of Needs: Substance Use, Housing Insecurity and Immigration" November 17 in Framingham and December 3 in Worcester
- "Developmental Roots of Mentalization" (2014 Luminary Lecture Series) November 8 at UMass Boston
- "CSEFEL Positive Solutions Training" December 2 in Springfield