- All materials for each entry are grouped together; e.g., all Entry 1 materials including summary, instructions, cover sheet and grid begin on p. 17;
- All forms are available online in interactive format, so applicants are encouraged to complete all forms electronically, print, copy and submit (with all required signatures);
- Recommended checklists for portfolio submission are included in a separate section beginning on p. 146;
- The manual includes guidance on Progress Note components on p. 148;
- The manual includes CEC application materials for individuals wishing to apply to convert non-EITC trainings to EITC certificates (also available elsewhere on this website);
- There is a glossary of related terms on p. 169.
- Certification for Early Intervention Specialists, January 2012 (complete manual, PDF)
- Cross-walk of 2012 and 2002 Competency Indicators (Word document)
- Cross-Walk of CEIS 2012 Entry 1 Competency Indicators with CEIS 2002 Competency Indicators (Word document)
Certification for Early Intervention Specialists (CEIS) 2012
The "Certification for Early Intervention Specialists January 2012" manual comprises all information for the CEIS 2012 certification process. (CEIS 2012 reflects a revision that took place 2008-2012).
In the CEIS 2012 manual:
Links to materials below.
Back to top